This blog started out as a companion piece to my book, Musings from the Christian Left (excerpts of which can be found in the July 2004 link) and to support a planned radio show. Now, its simply a long term writing project from a Christian Left Libertarian perspective (meaning I often argue for liberty within the (Catholic) Church, rather than liberty because the church takes care of a conservative view of morality.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

On Gratitude | National Catholic Reporter

On Gratitude | National Catholic Reporter by MSW.  A must read piece for the holilday.  MGB: Humility is not thinking less of myself, its thinking of myself less. Another definition is to accept myself exactly as I am and exactly as I am not. Once I do that, how can I deny the same privilege to others. For that too, I need gratitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home