Two From Millennials | National Catholic Reporter by MSW. MGB: Robert's post is wonderful and it echos what I have been saying for a while now. Christ's vision of Christian Marriage is radical and has neither member be the property of the other - nor is it necessarily based on gender. Indeed, what makes gay marriage so radical as that both partners have equal social status - which should be the model for the sacrament.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
- Name: Michael Bindner
- Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States
LinksThe Center for Fiscal Equity Blog The International Space Consortium blog The Sagittarius Project Carl Milsted's Holistic Politics The Free Liberal Richard Florida's Creative Class Blog
- 2013: Immigration Reform | National Catholic Repor...
- What We Spend on Immigration Enforcement | Nationa...
- The War in Afghanistan | National Catholic Reporte...
- Melady on Poverty at USCCB | National Catholic Rep...
- 2013: The World | National Catholic Reporter
- Mental Illness & Us | National Catholic Reporter
- Thumbs Up on Hagel | National Catholic Reporter
- 2013: The New Evangelization | National Catholic R...
- Can We Do Anything About the Sandy Hook Horrors? |...
- Educating the Good Citizen | Capital Commentary
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.