This blog started out as a companion piece to my book, Musings from the Christian Left (excerpts of which can be found in the July 2004 link) and to support a planned radio show. Now, its simply a long term writing project from a Christian Left Libertarian perspective (meaning I often argue for liberty within the (Catholic) Church, rather than liberty because the church takes care of a conservative view of morality.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gratitude this Christmas

The great thing about having an explicitly Christian blog is being able to write about Christmas rather than the Holidays (even if Jesus was born in April according to Ptolmeic astrology). Please link here to see my DC Examiner Post about my experience with our current national healthcare system, which I am definitely grateful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home