The great thing about having an explicitly Christian blog is being able to write about Christmas rather than the Holidays (even if Jesus was born in April according to Ptolmeic astrology). Please link here to see my DC Examiner Post about my experience with our current national healthcare system, which I am definitely grateful for.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
- Name: Michael Bindner
- Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States
LinksThe Center for Fiscal Equity Blog The International Space Consortium blog The Sagittarius Project Carl Milsted's Holistic Politics The Free Liberal Richard Florida's Creative Class Blog
- The last attack on healthcare reform
- Happy Pagan Christmas!
- Mary and Advent (Jesus is Coming)
- Iran and Israel
- John the Radical
- Spend it forward this Christmas
- The Nelson amendment and health care reform
- 15 seconds of fame on global warming
- The Spirit of Prophesy in the Church
- Gay Marriage and Catholic Charities in DC
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.