This blog started out as a companion piece to my book, Musings from the Christian Left (excerpts of which can be found in the July 2004 link) and to support a planned radio show. Now, its simply a long term writing project from a Christian Left Libertarian perspective (meaning I often argue for liberty within the (Catholic) Church, rather than liberty because the church takes care of a conservative view of morality.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm for That One!

Obama rocked last night, succesfully going toe to toe with the Senator from Arizona, who not only looked edgy, but gave us a new catch phrase to rally the troops when he referred to Barack as "That One." Well, Senator McCain, I'm for That One! (Tee shirt makers, get busy).

UPDATE: It looks like Andrew Sullivan beat me to the punch. I want my tee-shirt.

See his button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home