Recently, the DC Mayor's election hinged on attitudes toward school reform in the Nation's Capital. Meanwhile, the documentary "Waiting for Superman" follows families trying to get their kids into private schools. I addressed the topic of school reform, both in DC and elsewhere, in my book, Musings from the Christian Left. We will talk about all of this and take phone calls with your ideas at 646-200-3496. My education reform chapter is already on this blog here.
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
- Name: Michael Bindner
- Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States
LinksThe Center for Fiscal Equity Blog The International Space Consortium blog The Sagittarius Project Carl Milsted's Holistic Politics The Free Liberal Richard Florida's Creative Class Blog
- Catholics for Equality formed
- The Catholic Charities Centennial Mass
- The Republicans Latest Contract
- Open Phones on Wednesday at 10 EDT
- Tonite's show: Equity and Equilibrium: The Politic...
- DADT Repeal, Not a Done Deal
- The general election and Archbishop Chaput's views...
- The Gay Marriage ruling
- The New Roman (Catholic) Missal
- Embryo decision
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.