Sunday, August 18, 2024

Zion Part1


24 hours ago, I was watching Dr. Fatima's video on colonialism and astronomy. You can watch it at 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7hK5_Rj--8
The next three videos are my contribution.
I am a secular Ashkenazi Catholic. I have not left the Church nor do I deny myself the sacraments just because they tel me not to because I call for the ordination of women and the acceptance of queer theory for priests - both gay and asexual. My people in Iowa are blind to their heritage as Roma on my grandfather's side and Jewish on my grandmother's side. Her name was Fuchs, her mother's name was Lieb. Her mother's name was Daisenberg. The ner in bindner is like the berg. A sure sign of Canaanite heritage. The Sinti and Ashkenazi came by way of India and Rome and intermarried - which is why we are light skinned and blue eyed. It was not until Luther that we became Christian. After the 100 years war, we became Catholic and sometime after 1692, my progenitor left Aach (which had a large Ghetto, so maybe we were from there) and became Catholic Luxembergers. 

Prior to going to Rome, we were in Roman Palestine and were Jews. We became Jews in Babylon. YouTube Theological and Anthropological University shows how Judaism evolved from the Canaanite religion and the local kingdoms. The time of the Judges, in my estimation, was the time of the Bronze Age collapse, when Egypt left the homeland - rather than the northern tribes  escaping Egypt. Note the ongoing theme. It is continued in part 2 of this series.
As genealogy has shown me the truth, I have embraced my lost Judaism, meaning I identify Shekinah, the female manifestation of the one G_d with the Spirit and have learned the blessing Baruch atah Adonai Elinehu....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home