I suspect that Harold Ickes may have cost his candidate the nomination with his remarks yesterday. In order to secure 4 additional delegates he may have lost 40 Superdelegates who want to bring this matter to a quick conclusion. It is time to get beyond the politics of anger.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
- Name: Michael Bindner
- Location: Alexandria, Virginia, United States
LinksThe Center for Fiscal Equity Blog The International Space Consortium blog The Sagittarius Project Carl Milsted's Holistic Politics The Free Liberal Richard Florida's Creative Class Blog
- Michigan and Florida
- Is a League of Democracies Enough?
- The Democratic Race
- California's Marriage Decision
- Thoughts on Gays, Benedict, Paul, Jesus and God
- The Iowa Center for Fiscal Equity: Tax Discussion ...
- The Abortion Show
- The Christian Left is on the Air
- Happy Easter
- The Damnation Trial of Jesus of Nazareth - A One A...
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.